Kick your German into gear and see how quickly your conversations improve with regular practice! Become a member of our academy today!
Regardless of whether you’re a beginner on the rise or already proficient in dealing with the difficulties of the German language, at the Akademie you will find an environment where you can challenge yourself and improve your German.
What exactly does the academy offer?
As a member of the Sprachakademie, you can attend every event at no extra cost. Over the coming months, we have the following events planned:
- Plauderecke (every Sunday at 4 pm – Berlin): We will talk about everyday life and current cultural topics. This is a fun and relaxed event especially suited for people who feel shy speaking. Here you will be able to have your first conversations and gain self-confidence in speaking German.
- Diskussionsrunde (every Saturday at 6 pm – Berlin): We will discuss topics including culture, history, and things of common interest. These conversations will be similar to the discussions you have with your friends.
- Debattenforum (every Wednesday at 9 pm – Berlin): Here you can practice communicating your arguments in a short speech. We will include more difficult topics, including business, politics, and science, but there are alternative questions for lower-level students.
In time, we will offer additional formats and events, such as presentation exercises, book and film discussions, a cultural club, a cooking class, and much more.
What else do you offer?
- Lesson aids to prepare for the discussions
- A forum where members can ask questions, get answers, and exchange ideas
- Challenges and focus groups
- A place to look for learning buddies
- Events on proverbs and idioms
- More is coming soon.
3.00 EUR / event
save € 12.00
2.10 EUR / event
save € 47.00
1.80 EUR / event
- 40 %
save € 234.00
1.50 EUR / event
- 50 %
How have you learned German so far?
Alone, with books, online courses, YouTube videos, or podcasts? Or did you take courses that mainly dealt with grammar? Maybe you also had private lessons every now and then. However, what most students lack is speaking the German language on a regular basis.
Putting an opinion about a topic into words, expressing approval or disagreement, exchanging ideas about interesting subjects – that’s why humans invented languages. Sadly, this is also exactly what is not practiced often enough when learning a language. Why? Because most students do not have enough opportunities to speak the German language.
The Akademie exists so that you have a place where you can speak German in a friendly environment without fear or inhibitions. This will greatly improve both your language skills and your self-confidence.